Understanding Esophageal Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (High-grade Dysplasia)
- Treatment of Stage I Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment of Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
my journey through cancer
Laughter it the best medicine
I laugh every day, i live everyday with appreciation of the loved ones who stand by my side.
I have learned to push through the hard times, having many animals as my mental therapy.
I have learned to walk away from drama and some times I do not use my mouth filter and it feels really good.
respect what my helper/family and friends do for me.
have fun don…
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
If not, try this.
https://forms.gle/jWoDWo9c785wKPxK9 Read more…
Esophageal Cancer Groups
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Understand your red blood counts
Red blood cells pick up oxygen as blood passes though the lungs and release it to the cells in the body. If you have low red blood cells you may feel tired and not at your best. Know your labs and monitor your side effects so you can partner more closely with your physician.