Monitoring Esophageal Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (High-grade Dysplasia)
- Treatment of Stage I Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment of Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
My name is Terry Carlson. I’m writing a memoir about my best friend’s amazing journey with cancer.
He led me to a large room where patients sit in recliners while reading, listening to music over headphones or visiting with friends, relatives and nurses. They were all connected to tubes carrying a variety of chemical cocktails into their bloodstream.
“This is where all the fun takes place,” he said.
A nurse led him over to an empty recliner. He removed his coat, dropped his duffle bag…
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
Esophageal Cancer Groups
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Understand your red blood counts
Red blood cells pick up oxygen as blood passes though the lungs and release it to the cells in the body. If you have low red blood cells you may feel tired and not at your best. Know your labs and monitor your side effects so you can partner more closely with your physician.