Pituitary Tumors Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Pituitary Tumors Articles
- General Information About Pituitary Tumors
- Stages of Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Non-functioning Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment of Prolactin-Producing Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment of ACTH-Producing Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment of Growth Hormone–Producing Pituitary Tumors
- Treatment of Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone–Producing Tumors
- Treatment of Pituitary Carcinomas
- Treatment of Recurrent Pituitary Tumors
- To Learn More About Pituitary Tumors
- more Pituitary Tumors articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Understand your red blood counts
Red blood cells pick up oxygen as blood passes though the lungs and release it to the cells in the body. If you have low red blood cells you may feel tired and not at your best. Know your labs and monitor your side effects so you can partner more closely with your physician.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.