Testicular Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Testicular Cancer Articles
- General Information About Testicular Cancer
- Stages of Testicular Cancer
- Recurrent Testicular Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Testicular Cancer
- To Learn More About Testicular Cancer
- Testicular Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Testicular Cancer articles...
Helpful Testicular Cancer Links
Recent Testicular Cancer Discussions
Testicular Cancer Groups
Testicular Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Keep the lines of communication open
Maintain honest, two way communications with your loved ones, doctors and others after your cancer diagnosis. You may feel particularly isolated if people try to protect you from bad news or if you try to put on a strong front. If you and others express your emotions honestly, you can all gain strength from each other. Consider using your free, private and secure Navigating Cancer Profile page to communicate with friends and family!
Testicular Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.