Carcinoid Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Carcinoid Cancer Articles
- General Information About Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- Stages of Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Carcinoid Tumors in the Stomach
- Treatment of Carcinoid Tumors in the Small Intestine
- Treatment of Carcinoid Tumors in the Appendix
- Treatment of Carcinoid Tumors in the Colon
- Treatment of Carcinoid Tumors in the Rectum
- Treatment of Metastatic Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- Treatment of Recurrent Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- To Learn More About Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- more Carcinoid Cancer articles...
Helpful Carcinoid Cancer Links
Recent Carcinoid Cancer Discussions
Carcinoid Cancer Groups
Carcinoid Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Dark Chocolate for Disease Prevention
Those who drank dark cocoa, containing antioxidants called flavanols, had lower rates of heart disease, stroke, cancer, and type-2 diabetes.
Carcinoid Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.