Carcinoid Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Carcinoid Cancer Articles
- General Information About Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- Stages of Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- To Learn More About Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- more Carcinoid Cancer articles...
Helpful Carcinoid Cancer Links
Recent Carcinoid Cancer Discussions
Carcinoid Cancer Groups
Carcinoid Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Keep the lines of communication open
Maintain honest, two way communications with your loved ones, doctors and others after your cancer diagnosis. You may feel particularly isolated if people try to protect you from bad news or if you try to put on a strong front. If you and others express your emotions honestly, you can all gain strength from each other. Consider using your free, private and secure Navigating Cancer Profile page to communicate with friends and family!
Carcinoid Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.