Navigating Care Library Resources
- General Information About Retinoblastoma
- Stages of Retinoblastoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Unilateral, Bilateral, and Cavitary Retinoblastoma
- Treatment of Extraocular Retinoblastoma
- Treatment of Progressive or Recurrent Retinoblastoma
- To Learn More About Childhood Cancer
- more Retinoblastoma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Understand your red blood counts
Red blood cells pick up oxygen as blood passes though the lungs and release it to the cells in the body. If you have low red blood cells you may feel tired and not at your best. Know your labs and monitor your side effects so you can partner more closely with your physician.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.