Navigating Care Library Resources
- General Information About Melanoma
- Stages of Melanoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Melanoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Melanoma
- Treatment of Stage II Melanoma
- Treatment of Stage III Melanoma That Can Be Removed By Surgery
- Treatment of Stage III Melanoma That Cannot Be Removed By Surgery, Stage IV Melanoma, and Recurrent Melanoma
- To Learn More About Melanoma
- Melanoma Chemotherapy Treatments
- Melanoma Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Melanoma articles...
Helpful Melanoma Links
Recent Melanoma Discussions
Melanoma Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Let friends and family help you
Often friends and family can run errands, provide transportation, prepare meals and help you with household chores. Learn to accept their help. Accepting help gives those who care about you a sense of making a contribution at a difficult time. Use the needs calendar on Navigating Cancer to ask for the help you need and your supporters can sign up without the burden of sheduling phone calls and coordination.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.