Understanding Cancer and Blood Disorder
Navigating Care Library Resources
Cancer and Blood Disorder Articles
- Treatment Option Overview
- Chemotherapy Treatments List
- Chemotherapy Drug List
- more Cancer and Blood Disorder articles...
Helpful Cancer and Blood Disorder Links
I just want to encourage those who are newly diagnosed to get all the information you need in order to make the best decisions for you.
Some things you may want to consider:
1. Get a 2nd opinion – on your diagnosis and treatment plan
2. Genetic testing – if you have the breast cancer gene, then your treatment plan may change, you may decide to have both breast removed as a prec…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Cancer and Blood Disorder Discussions
Cancer and Blood Disorder Groups
Cancer and Blood Disorder Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Keeping track of medications is important
It's important to disclose all the medications you take to your physician and care team members. Keeping an up-to-date medication record can provide a quick and clear snapshot of your daily meds, reducing the chance of error when more than one physician is involved with your care.