Understanding Colon Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
Hi, I’m LaurieA
My surgeon was standing on the other side of the room with his back to me when he opened the file and delivered the news. I’d had a lump for 3 years that everyone believed was just scar tissue because it varied from invisible to benign looking on all the tests. I finally insisted they just take the darn thing out so I’d stop worrying about it.
It had been 2 weeks since the surgery, and I’d …Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Colon Cancer Discussions
Colon Cancer Groups
Colon Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Raisins for Digestion
Two servings of raisins per day favorably shifted fecal bile acid composition, indicating a reduced risk of colon cancer.