Monitoring Breast Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Breast Cancer Articles
- General Information About Breast Cancer
- Stages of Breast Cancer
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Early, Localized, or Operable Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Locally Advanced or Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Locoregional Recurrent Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
- To Learn More About Breast Cancer
- more Breast Cancer articles...
Helpful Breast Cancer Links
Leon Ned Nedbalek
Hi, I’m Ned. I’ve been living with lung cancer since 2006.
Any new cancer patient is likely to receive suggestions from friends and relatives about various supplements or special diets said to be helpful in treating cancer. Yet most oncologists are skeptical of such claims, and many strongly advise their patients against taking these products or making major diet changes, especially while undergoing chemotherapy. Here’s a link to an excellent article o…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Breast Cancer Discussions
Breast Cancer Groups
Breast Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Beans Help Prevent Cancers
Legumes like garbanzo beans contain diosgenin, a substance that may help prevent intestinal and other cancers.